1) Detain is most opposite to:
2) The ratio of 50 ml and 2 liters is:
3) Deplete is most similar to:
4) If you ________ in advance, you will get some:
5) If 6 is 24% of a number, what is 40% of the same number?
6) ASEAN was founded on 8 August 1967 with following five members.
(A) Thailand, Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore and Philippines
(B) Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia, Singapore and Philippines
(C) Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Philippines
(D) Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam
(E) Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Philippines
7) Pit is the most opposite to:
8) The students were not willing to _________ the examination.
9) Most students choose to live in student __________ in the first year of their studies as it is convenient and affordable.
10) If + means -, - means /, and / means +, which of the following is the value of 142+2/3-5?