71) Kin is most similar to:
72) Assure is most opposite to:
73) I tried to _________ him to accept my suggestions but I failed
74) When Sindh by annexed by the British what message was sent by Charled Napier to headquarters?
(A) The die is cast
(C) Do or Die
(D) In hoc signo vinces
(E) The eagle has landed
75) Normally he is very ________ in his behavior, but on that occasion he behaved very aggressively:
76) I have been awake ________ 4 o'clock.
77) ________ to your error the ________ consignment has been delayed by a week.
(A) According, important
(B) Duly, Urgent
(C) Owing, Entire
(D) Added, Crucial
(E) Admitting, Special
78) There are 16 teams in a soccer tournament.If everyone plays against everyone exactly once, how many games are there going to be?
79) Which companion of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) suggested digging a ditch (khandaq) around Medina to keep Quraysh army at bay?
(A) Hazrat Abu Salyman
(B) Hazrat Umar Farooq
(C) Hazrat Salman Farsi
(D) Hazrat Awais Qarni
(E) None of the above
80) Negotiators related to the demarcatment of the Caspian Sea have been going on among the following littoral states bordering the Caspian
(A) Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Iran and Turkmenistan
(B) Azerbaijan, Russia, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and Turkey
(C) Azerbaijan, Russia, China, Turkmenistan and Greece
(D) Azerbaijan, Russia, Pakistan, Turkmenistan and Pakistan