11) 26th January is India's:
(A) Independence day
(B) Republic Day
(C) Revolution Day
(D) Parliament day
(E) Defence Day
12) If 60% of the employees went to a meeting. It means 40% did not go to the meeting. If 28 employees did not go the meeting, how many total employees are there:
13) Prolong is most similar to:
14) _________ you work hard, you won't be able to clear the preliminaries.
15) To which Prophet the Zabur (Psalms) was revealed by Allah.
(A) Prophet Moses
(B) Prophet Ibrahim
(C) Prophet Jesus
(D) Prophet David
(E) None of the above
16) He listened to him very carefully but could not make _________ of what he was saying?
17) The district magistrate has agreed to _________ the rule and reduce the amount of tax in deserving cases.
18) Pacify is most opposite to:
19) Let us aim _______ producing something original:
20) Last SAARC conference was held in:
(A) April 2009
(B) July 2009
(C) December 2009
(D) January 2010
(E) April 2010