51) The first migration (Hijrat) of the companions and relatives of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was to which place.
(D) Ethiopia (Habshia)
52) Beneficent is most similar to:
53) Even after a century of __________ investigation, the relation of the solar cycle with terrestrial weather remains ________.
(A) Meticulous, Apparent
(B) Cursory, Clear
(C) Sedulous, Pertinent
(D) Extensive, Enigmatic
(E) Scientific, Unobserved
54) The Cyprus dispute is a conflict over Cyprus (an island nation in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea) between:
(A) Cyprus and UK
(B) Turkey and EU
(C) Greece and US
(D) Greece and Turkey
(E) None of the above
55) What are the _________ qualifications for the job?
56) Simulate is most similar to:
57) It __________ during summer months:
(C) has rain
(D) is raining
(E) is rained
58) A robber broke ________ his house last night and took away a lot of valueables.
59) The _________ before the Court prayed for __________ the appointment orders issued by the management.
(A) Writ, Granting
(B) Application, Posting
(C) Appeal, Removing
(D) Petition, Quashing
(E) Jury, Dismissing
60) Negligible is most similar to: