81) The candidate's exposition was _________ for its brevity and clarity.
82) fluid is most opposite to:
83) Boy can type 1350 words in 30 minutes, how many he could type in 5 minutes?
84) The objective resolution of March 12, 1949 was passed by the constituent family with what significance?
(A) It is a Magna Carta of the constitutional history of Pakistan
(B) It does not provide solution to the economic problem of the people
(C) it mixes religion with politics
(D) It makes working of the government complicated
(E) None of the above
85) The speed of light with the rise of temperature in the medium?
(A) Increases sharply
(B) Decreases sharply
(C) Remains unaltered
(D) Increase gradually
(E) Decrease gradually
86) Please see _________ it that no harm is done to me.
87) Who was the first President of Pakistan?
(A) Muhammad Ali Jinnah
(B) Liaquat Ali Khan
(C) Sikander Mirza
(D) Ayub Khan
(E) Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto
88) In many rural areas hospitals are ________ equipped because of the ________ of funds from the government.
(A) Well, Dearth
(B) Faulty, Lacking
(C) Optionally, Disparity
(D) Ill, Surplus
(E) inadequately, Scarcity
89) Literary criticism has in recent years become increasingly ________ it is almost impossible for the non analysis person to understand analyses.
(D) Wide Ranging
90) UN security council consists of the following 5 veto wielding permanent members:
(A) China, France, Russia, UK and US
(B) China, France, USSR,UK AND US
(C) China, Germany, Russia, UK and US
(D) China, France, Russia, Spain and US
(E) Japan, France, Russia, UK and US