91) Who was the first scientist or philosopher to propound the theory of the atom?
(A) John Dalton
92) Which is the world's oldest railway station?
93) Which river flows through all these countries in Europe: Germany, Austria, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Yugoslavia and Romania?
94) What is hedonism?
(A) The principle that happiness is the sole and proper aim of human action
(B) The nation that the mind and the body are one, hence the body's pleasures are the mind's
(C) The concept that pain must be avoided at the costs
(D) The concept that the body's pleasures take precedence over the minds
95) Who painted 'The Last Supper'?
(C) Leonardo da Vinci
96) Rudyard Kipling, who was born in India, wrote a number of jungle tales, which still remain popular. About which region did he write?
97) What is double jeopardy?
(A) Being prosecuted for the second time for the same offence
(B) Doubled financial risk
(C) Two different kinds of danger
(D) Great danger
98) What is the meaning of abnegation?
99) Who practiced Shuttle diplomacy is a fairly recent phenomenon in international relation?
(A) Jimmy Carter
(B) Richard M. Nixon
(C) Lyndon B. Johnson
(D) John F. Kennedy
100) In which planet in our solar system are the days and nights the longest?