41) What does perspicacious mean?
(B) Honest and open
(C) Acutely perceptive
(D) One who can see a very long distance
42) In which country lies the source of the river Nile?
43) Antibiotics may have harmful side effects. What is side effect of streptomycin?
(A) Visual blackouts
(C) Involuntary emission
44) In the U.S. education system there is an institution called normal school.What is it?
(A) Socially mixed school, i.e., enrolling children of all economic strata
(B) Elementary teachers' training school
(C) VOcational studies school
(D) Radially un-segregated school
45) The IQ of a genius is above 140. What should be the IQ of a normally intelligent person?
(C) Around 100
46) What is the meaning of obstreperous?
(B) Noisy and rough
(D) High spirited
47) What does apartheid literally mean?
(A) Purity of blood
(B) Remaining apart
(C) Separate development
(D) Racial segregation
48) In our system, which planet takes the least time to orbit the sun?
49) When was the first complete collection of Shakespeare's plays, known as the First Follo, published? Shakespear's dates are 1564-1616:
50) Where did figure skating originate?