51) Which king's reign has been the longest in English history?
(A) Queen Elizabeth II
(B) Queen Elizabeth
(C) George III
(D) Queen Victoria
52) Which is the world's largest sweet-water lake?
(B) Lake Superior
(C) Lake Michigan
(D) Lake Victoria
53) The world's longest river systems are the Nile (4160 miles), the Amazon (3900 miles), the Missouri (3740 miles), and the Ob (3460 MILES). Which country could the Ob flow through?
54) In case of poor vision, the first test an eye specialist administrates is the reading of the Snellen chart. What is the distance from which this chart is meant to be read?
(A) 10 metres
(B) 5 metres
(C) 4 metres
(D) 6 metres
55) Which are the largest bird in the world?
(B) The Great Indian Bustard
(C) Wild Eagles
56) What is the meaning of fractious?
(D) Holding a different opinion
57) Who are the Khmer Rouge?
(A) Vietnamese Communist guerrilla
(B) Cambodian guerrilla Communist force
(C) Thal Communist force
(D) Laotian Communist guerrilla force
58) How many sides go to make trapezium?
59) In which country was the first World Cup Football Tournament held?
60) Mesopotamla, the ancient region in west Asia, called 'the cradle of civilization' flourished between 5000 B.C. and A.D. 1258.In which State is it now?