1) When was swimming first introduced in the Olympic games?
2) In which country did skiing originate?
3) Between which dates was the American Civil War fought?
(A) 1861 and 1865
(B) 1871 and 1875
(C) 1851 and 1856
(D) 1848 and 1857
4) Which is the largest island in the world?
(A) New Guinea
5) Which is the longest river in Asia?
6) Which is the shortest of the Gospels?
7) Which of the following land measurements in acres would be closest to 100 hectares?
(A) 247 acres
(B) 157 acres
(C) 225 acres
(D) 204 acres
8) When was the Communist party of India born?
9) What is parvenu?
(A) A flatterer
(B) A servile person
(C) A pimp
(D) An upstart
10) What is the meaning of asperity?
(C) Unequal states
(D) Sharpness of temper