61) Whose pen name was Ella?
(A) Charlotte Bronte
(B) Charles Lamb
(C) G.K Chesterton
(D) Oscar Wilde
62) What does Inchoate mean?
(B) Inseparably mixed
63) Of the following Nobel Prize winners,who was the first ever to win the prize for Physics?
(A) Pierre Curie
(B) Marie S.Curie
(C) W.C Roentgen
(D) Philip Lenard
64) the first ever formulation of a theory of evolution was by:
(A) Jean Lamarck
(B) Pliny the Elder
(C) Charles Darwin
(D) Alfred Russell Wallace
65) Which book of the 'Old Testament' was composed forst?
66) Where is the headquarter of International Atomic Energy Commission, a specialized agency of the U.N located?
67) Paper was manufactured in Europe 1500 years after it was in this country:
68) Potato was introduced from the New World into the Old. From which place did it come?
(D) West Virginia in American
69) The Greenhouse Effect written about recently by ecologists is:
(A) The trapping of heat on the surface of the earth by the atmosphere
(B) Vegetation attracting moisture form the atmosphere, leading to further vegetative growth
(C) The effect of trapped temperature in a closed space promoting certain types of plant growth
(D) The greening of the earth as a result of conservation programs
70) What is the meaning of obsequious?
(C) Attentive in a servile manner