41) In logic,different kinds of arguments are described. What is argumentum ad baculum?
(A) Argument appealing to ignorance
(B) Argument appealing to respect
(C) Argument of the cudgel
(D) Argument appealing to a rational human being
42) What is pulchritude?
(A) Amorous tendency
(B) San Francisco
(D) Santa Barbara
43) What is a connoisseur?
(A) A person with an expert knowledge in some particular field
(B) An expert on food
(C) An architect
(D) A lover of good things of life
44) Where did the game basketball originate:
45) Which among the following countries does not belong to the United Arab Emirates?
(A) Abu Dhabi
46) Name the largest gland of the body?
(B) The adrenaline gland
(C) The pituitary gland
(D) The thyroid gland
47) Which is the longest-living animal in the world?
48) What is a parquet floor?
(A) Covered with pieces of hardwood fitted in a pattern
(B) Covered with wall-to-wall carpet
(C) Covered with cork
(D) Multicolored mosaic
49) USA, UK, France and Russia have the power of the veto in the United Nations. Which other country has it?
50) Electric lamps are sealed after they are filled with this gas. Identify which: