91) How many light years is a parsec?
(A) 10 light years
(B) 5.25 light years
(C) 4.83 light years
(D) 3.26 light years
92) In which year was the Davis Cup International Team competition started?
93) Where do the Blue Nile and the White Nile meet in great scenic splendor?
94) What is the meaning of quizzical?
(B) Questioning and mocking
(C) Pertaining to quizzes
95) What is the meaning of banal?
96) The works of Aristotle, Shakespeare, and Dickens were banned in this country as corrupting. Finally, in 1968 the ban was lifted. Which country?
(A) East Germany
(C) Soviet Russia
97) What is the meaning of uxorious?
(C) Someone with a questionable past
(D) Excessively attached to one's wife
98) What is the meaning of brown study?
(A) Deep thoughtfulness
99) In Britain, what is the Hansard record?
(A) Parliamentary proceedings
(B) Postings of the clergy
(C) International movement of ships
100) Who was the very first person to walk on the moon?
(A) John Glenn
(B) Yuri Gagarin
(C) Nell Aldrin Armstrong
(D) Valentina Tereshkova