11) Which is the year of the first manned space fight?
12) What is acrophobia?
(A) Fear of great heights
(B) Fear of heated controversy
(C) Fear of large cities
(D) Fear of gymnastic exercises
13) What is a centurion?
(A) One who has lived as hundred years or more
(B) A Roman army officer commanding a hundred soldiers
(C) A Roman senator representing a hundred citizens
(D) One who has made a score of a hundred
14) The Cultural Revolution in China was launched by Chairman Mao Tse-Tung to revive the nation's revolutionary spirit and to wage war against the 'bourgeois elements'. In the cultural world and the bureaucracy.Can you remember when it started?
15) Who was the creator of Maniac, the computer that made the hydrogen bomb possible?
(A) Otto Hahn
(B) Leo Szilard
(C) Niels Bhor
(D) John von Neumann
16) Which game was invented by the British army in India on a rainy afternoon?
(A) Ping Pong
(C) Fencing (D) Snooker
17) Which Roman emperor was the first to embrace Christianity and is regarded as the founder of the Christian empire?
(A) Maximilian I
(B) Constantine IV
(C) Constantine I
18) Which is the widest waterfall in the world?
(B) Victoria, Zimbabwe and Zambia
(C) Niagara, Canada
(D) Khone, Laos
19) In which modern state would King Solomon's Mines be situated?
20) Normal human weight is related to height. By how much should one exceed that to be called fat?