131)101 Their life was hedged ___ with petty restrictions.
132)102 The best one could hope ___ was to attract no attention either way.
133) The streets were littered with stones and bottles hurled ___ the policeman.
134) When a body is immersed ___ a fluid it apparently loss weight.
135) The cabinet was impelled ___ extreme measures.
136) The revolutionary leaders implanted ___ the peasants the determination to take and own the land on which they worked.
137) As there was no train until the late evening he had to imposed himself ___ his hosts for longer than he had intended.
138) All the swimmers have improved ___ their previous best performance.
139) The Government has incorporated ___ the bill many suggestions put forward by the opposition.
140) Alex would indulge ___ a short sleep in his arm chair.