31) She shows the strain of bottled ___ emotion.
32) He decided to break ___ from the party and seek re-election as an independent.
33) There has been a complete break ___ of law and order.
34) The plague broke ___ in London that summer and hundreds died.
35) There has been an exciting new technological ___ break
36) Three minutes could bring ___ this transformation.
37) I think we are agreed on the main points. Does anyone want to bring ___ anything further.
38) South Africa brushed ___ the threat of tougher economic sanctions.
39) Alex, who has been nervous and jumpy lately, suddenly burst ___ tears.
40) The eagle swooped and carried ___ a sleeping lizard.