71) Today these practices are no more, but their memories linger ___.
72) I wish you'd stop listening ___ to my private conversations.
73) You have lost all your money; now you must learn to live ___ the situation.
74) We can not live ___ our moral pretension.
75) A formal complaint is being lodged ___ the police inspector.
76) It is a bleak look ___ for anyone hoping for quick profit.
77) Her letters betray a desperate desire not to lose touch ___ her beloved.
78) I have heard many stories of bright young research workers being lured ___ only to find their position change for the work.
79) She was marked ___ by a fiery temper and a strain of intolerance.
80) He was keen enough, but he simply did not match ___ the demands of the job.