121) Ammunition could not be got trough ___ the garrison, and they were forced to surrender.
122) General Alex was a much more able president then he is goer credit ___.
123) All papers must be given ___ before 12:30 p.m. Candidates failing to observe this rule may be disqualified.
124) Give ___ shoving! You will have me off this chair in a minute.
125) The general was content to give ___ a few miles of desert end retreat to a stronger, fortified line.
126) The public were warned not to grappled ___ the fugitive, as he was armed and dangerous
127) When Sam was offered a trip to Hong Kong by his employers he grasped ___ it with both hands.
128) Don't let go, hang ___ tight
129) His temperament does not harmonize ___ a slow, even pace of life.
130) Starting a new business Is hedged ___ with financial and staffing problems