1) Plateaus situated in between plains and mountains are called:
(A) Intermontane plateaus
(B) Continental plateaus
(C) Piedmont plateaus
(D) Peninsular plateaus
2) Which is the longest mountain range in the world?
3) Margalla Hills in and around Islamabad is a branch of _________
(A) Kara Koram Range
(B) Hindu Kush Range
(C) Himalayas Range
(D) Suleman Range
4) Which of the following mountain systems is the oldest?
5) The youngest mountain range in the world is:
(A) Western Ghats
6) Which of the following processes is related to the formation of himalayas?
(D) Volcanic eruptions
7) The first successful expedition tot he Mount Everest was made in _________
8) Which of the following mountains separate Asia from Europe?
(A) Ural Mountains
(B) Hindukush Mountains
(C) Alps Mountains
(D) Atlas Mountains
9) The "Roof of the World" is __________
(A) The Alps
(C) The Apinines
(D) The Pamir Plateau (Tibet)
10) Himalaya range is based in __________