41) What is the height of world's fifth highest mountain peak Makalu?
(A) 8611 metres
(B) 8586 metres
(C) 8511 metres
(D) 8463 metres
42) How many mountain peaks are present in Pakistan which are higher than eight thousand metres?
43) What is the total height of Broat peak of HImalaya range (Pakistan)?
(A) 8068 metres
(B) 8047 metres
(C) 8035 metres
(D) 8027 metres
44) Which of the following mountain peak is also known as Denali mountain peak?
(A) Mt. Everest
(C) Mt. Mckinley
45) Vinson Massif is 4897 metres high mountain peak is situated in:
46) How many mountain peaks are situated in Himalaya range which are higher than eight thousand metres?
47) Mount Kilimanjaro is situated in:
(D) South Africa
48) The highest mountains peak Mount Everest has been named after Col. George Everest who was:
(A) Commandant of 1st Mountain infantry Unit
(B) A Commander of Golcha Brigade
(C) A political Agent in NWFP
(D) Surveyor General of India