41) Substances which bring down the body temperature are known as:
42) Enzymes are?
(D) Fatty acids
43) By taking pulse rate of the human body a doctor determines:
(A) Condition of the liver
(B) Amount of blood in the body
(C) Checks the lungs
(D) Heart beat
44) Science of treatment of muscular and skeletal system is known as:
45) The study of the nervous system and its disorder is called:
46) Which area of the brain is responsible for control of the body temperature?
47) Oxygen transportation in a human body takes place through : 1. Blood 2. Lungs 3. Tissue. The correct sequence of transportation is:
48) Which of the following is sedative?
49) Warm-blooded animals maintain a high body temperature for faster:
50) In which of the following do red blood cells originate?
(A) Bone marrow