11) Osmosis is a function of which of the following factors?
(A) The number of solute molecules in the solutions on the two sides of the selectively permeable membrane
(D) All of the above
12) Which of the following plant micronutrients is involved in the electron transport in photosynthesis?
13) Bamboo is a:
14) Cork cells are impervious to water because of the presence of:
15) Fern belongs to:
(D) None of these
16) In which section of the plant does photosynthesis take place?
17) Photosynthesis takes place faster in:
(A) Yellow light
(B) White light
(C) Red light
18) Age of a tree can be determined by:
(A) Counting the number of rings in the stem
(B) Counting the number of leaves
(C) Counting the number of branches
(D) Measuring the size of the tree
19) Protein which acts as hormone is?
20) During the day time plants:
(A) Take in oxygen and give out carbon dioxide
(B) Take in carbon dioxide and give out oxygen
(C) Take in nitrogen and give out oxygen
(D) Take in carbon dioxide and give out nitrogen