81) The collection of poems, in a slim volume, is gleaned from several anthologies of ancient Indian poetry.
82) Even today many people are guided by abstruse moral values.
83) As the jockey tried to ride the horse, it suddenly went berserk.
(A) broke the carriage
(B) on a galloping speed
(C) became uncontrollably wild
(D) began to kick back
84) Feeling humiliated and frustrated, he could no longer brook the indifferent attitude of the government.
85) The incident was a grim reflection or the bizarre things that go on in the village.
Choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word