Select the word or phrase which is closest to the opposite in meaning of the italicized word or phrase
94) M. Ahmad is always jeered at by his companions.
95) Their team bore delinquent participants.
(D) law abiding
96) In ancient history, scholars had no interest in political power or material growth.
97) The two girls are always together. There is a great affinity between them.
98) He confessed having done a mistake
99) There are reports that many poor people abandon female children
100) Unity of thought and action has been the basis of India's strength and stability.