61) Which one of the following is the largest sector of Pakistan's economy?
62) Which one is the dominant source of foreign exchange earning?
(B) Foreign remittance
63) A basketball team won 18 out of 30 games played. What percentage of marks did he score?
64) Mangla Dam was completed in:
65) Ali gained 18 numbers in monthly test who consist of 50 marks what percentage of marks he gained?
66) A covered 8 km distance out of 10000m what percentage of distance A covered?
67) A U.S citizen said to be a consultant for the U.S Consulate in Lahore, on January 27, 2011 killed two Pakistanis in Lahore.The name of killer is:
(A) John Dory
(B) William Allen
(C) Nick Burns
(D) Raymond Davis
68) The extinct volcano "Koh-i-Sultan" in Baluchistan contains the deposits of:
69) Name the king who fell from the horse while playing Polo and died.
(B) Muhammad Ghori
(C) Zaheer-ud-Din Babar
(D) Qutbuddin Aibak
70) If the average of three numbers is V. If one of the numbers is Z and another is Y. What is the remaining number?