11) Who took the oath of Governor General of Pakistan from Quaid-i-Azam?
(A) Justice Wali Muhammad
(B) Justice Abdur Rasheed
(C) justice Gulzar Ahmad
(D) Justice A.R Kiani
12) When Pakistan gave an application to the United Nations to become its member, only one country opposed it. Identify.
13) After the demise of Quaid-i-Azam, who became the President of Muslim League in 1948?
(A) Khawaja Nazimuddin
(B) Sardar Abdur Rab
(D) Liaquat Ali Khan
14) Identify the author of the famous book "The Emergence of Pakistan".
(A) Sheikh Khalil Qamar
(B) Ch. Muhammad Ali
(C) Jamil-ul-Din Ahmad
(D) Ishtiaq Hussain Qureshi
15) "Malakhara" is a famous game played in the province of:
16) The alphabet of Urdu language are:
17) Hafeez Jallandhri is the author of National Anthem of Pakistan, which is contained in his book:
(D) None of above
18) Identify the city, which received 'Hilal-e-Istaqlal' for its heroic resistance during 1965 Indo-Pak war.
19) At the time of independence, there were numerous princely states in India. Which state was the biggest in area?
(D) Hyderabad (Daccan)
20) Which of the following provisions is a part of the Objective Resolution of 1949?
(A) Fundamental rights of citizens shall be fully safeguarded
(B) President and Prime Minister must be Muslim by faith
(C) Parliament will be bicameral
(D) Parliamentary system will be introduced