51) What is added in lead pencils?
52) How does sunlight enter the rooms?
(B) By Refraction
(D) By irregular Reflection
53) How many colors are visible in the sunlight spectrum?
54) Which substance is liquid at room temperature?
55) Which of these is negatively charged?
56) What happens to volume of water when it freezes
(B) Increases by 1/10
(C) Flows Rapidly
(D) Turns to Ice
57) Which party has the higest no.of seats in senate after 2012 election?
58) Amir Khan is?
(A) British National
59) _______ cubic millimeters constitute 1 cubic centimeter?
60) In the exam 45% students failed and 550 students were successful. The total number of students who appeared in the exam were: