91) The word round in "He took round in" is _______ parts of speech?
(D) None of these
92) Big Ben, a huge clock was installed at British Parliament in
93) What is the clinical use for temperature?
(D) All of These
94) In which District of Punjab Kallar Kahar Lake is situated?
95) World Cancer Day is observed every year on:
(A) 21st February
(B) 12th February
(C) 4th February
(D) 19th February
96) Who is said to be the father of Modern Olympics?
(A) Robert Dover
(B) Pierre de Coubertir
(C) Theodosius I
(D) Ernest Curtis
97) Which team has won the Football World Cup most of the times?
98) "Doha" is the sea port of:
99) 'Marala' Headworks has been constructed on River: