81) Some body has been meddling ___ the photographs I laid down so carefully
82) It would take someone with the wisdom of Solomon to mediate ____ these two: both are so uttering convinced they are in the right.
83) As a bright young recruit, he was moved ___ from our department to author to gain experience.
84) We are moving ___ to new examination system.
85) The region is noted ___ its cattle.
86) He is totally opposed ___ any change in the existing law.
87) Martin was ousted ___ his post as a result of manoeuverings by departmental rivals.
88) He is not easily parted ___ his money.
89) There high standards of craftsmanship have been passed ___ ever four generations.
90) All this anger that's pent ___ inside him has to break out from time to time.