61) Our elder son has been knocking ___ the Europe for several months. We don't know exactly where he is or what he is doing.
62) The driver was knocked ___ at the moment of impact, and could remember nothing of how the accident happened.
63) The editor labored ___ the manuscript till early morning.
64) It seemed that he was going to lash out ___ her but he controlled himself.
65) If he offered me a small part in his production, I'd leap ___ the chance.
66) The decorations can be left ___ for another day.
67) I'll be lenient this time, but you won't be left ___ again,
68) Who let ___ the details of the reshuffle in the department?
69) If you won't level ___ me we are not going to get anywhere.
70) He always limbered ___ before his afternoon match.