41) When one is adolescent one often gets caught up ___ one's thoughts and dreams.
42) When Britain adopted the decimal system for its money, it changed ___ relatively smoothly.
43) A young officer was charged ___ the task of taking 200 prisoners to the rear.
44) What your second initial stand ___.
45) I am not saying i am useless, but machinery and modern techniques have come ___ to make me the odd man out.
46) I came ___ an old friend in Berlin market this morning.
47) When he finally came round ___ writing the letter, he found his feelings were easier to express than he had expected.
48) The modern child finds it difficult to conceive ___ a time when there was no radio or TV.
49) The two were found guilty of robbery, and condemned ___ four years imprisonment.
50) When everyone has been conferred ___ perhaps i can give you an answer.