141) He was profoundly and physically infatuated ___ her.
142) The whole class was infected ___ the teacher's enthusiasm for the subject.
143) It is reassuring to have friends enquire ___ you when you are ill.
144) An attractive feature of the course was the way the practical work had been integrated ___ the theoretical aspects.
145) Nothing must be allowed to interfere ___ our search for the truth.
146) My lord, it is obvious that the witness is being intimidated ___ remaining silent.
147) The director was aware that he was being intrigued ___ but he had no means of finding out how and by whom.
148) Recent events were jumbled ___ in her mind with scenes recalled from early childhood.
149) Is this the way to London? 'Yes just keep ___ till you reach the bridge; then you will see the signs of London.
150) The woman threw her coat on a chair kicked ___ her shoes.