61) He suggest that the meeting ___ postponed.
(D) would be
62) Everyone in this universe is accountable to God ___ his actions.
63) I don't know ___ to value your qualities.
(A) only how
(C) so how
(D) that how
64) So many servants attended ___ him during his illness.
65) ___ the events of William's resigning his job, his family would starve.
66) The principal along with the students ___ gone on the picnic.
67) Neither the officer nor the clerks ___ absent.
(C) have been
68) He never ___ and never will do such a work.
(B) has done
(C) had done
(D) is done
69) If a ruby is heated it ___ lose its color.
70) London is a city of gardens ____?
(A) doesn't it
(B) isn't it
(C) hasn't it
(D) didn't it