51) The average height of Himalayas is twenty thousand feet, and Mount Everest ___ to more than twenty-nine thousand feet at its apex.
52) Political dissidents complained of being ___ by the police.
53) He became very ___ and started arguing with me angrily.
54) Praise always ___ him to make greater efforts.
55) The results of this policy will remain ___ for some times.
56) Your conduct is most ___.
57) Knowledge is like a deep well fed by ___ springs and your mind in the little bucked that you drop in it.
58) The ___ arguments put forth for not disclosing the facts did not impress anybody.
59) Alex was so good at Mathematics that his friends considered him to be a ___.
60) The controversy is likely to create ___ between the two rivals.