91) Get a ___ for the merchandise.
92) I have no ___ motive in offering this advice; I seek no personal advantage.
93) It is ___ that students do not repay their loans.
94) It became ___ that he was going to die.
95) Those cottages ___ perfectly with the landscape.
96) Failing the exam was a ___ disappointment to him.
97) You must ___ after hard work.
98) After his operation he was ___ to bed for a week.
99) He was fined $100 for ___ driving.
100) The sea at that time was perfectly ___.
(D) in agreement