81) Enemy movement on the border look a bit ___.
82) There seems to be a ___ of good young players at the moment.
83) When the hotel burned down, fifty people died in the ___.
84) He could not ___ the incident from his memory.
85) Union leader tried to calm down ___ workers.
86) Because of his ___ personality he is always very difficult to handle.
87) A ___ of the medal was put on show at the museum.
88) Heavy ___ were reported in the battle.
89) Slavery is the ___ of freedom.
90) He keeps forgetting things; I think he is getting ___.
(B) an octogenarian