71) God is kind and ___ to all sinners who repent.
72) He flew into a ___ when I would not lend him any money.
73) ___ is a person who produces works of art, especially paintings.
74) About fifty workers were declared ___ by the factory management.
75) He is such an ___ that he's sure he will soon find a job.
76) Government did not realize the ___ of people's feeling on this issue.
77) Your remarks are not ___ to the matter we are discussing.
78) His ___ capacity for food was abnormal.
79) The price of food here is ____.
80) The reduction of unemployment should be ___ in government's economic policy.