51) His knowledge of the subject is ___.
52) The war has seriously ___ attempts to achieve peace.
53) Vitamin ___ can lead to illness.
54) He often ___ from the subject while lecturing.
55) There is ___ among the members of the party.
56) Do not keep asking me what to do; use your own___.
57) The description of the accident given by him was quite ___.
58) We can not ___ any of our territory.
59) In the hot sun the surface of the road seems wet, but that is only an ___.
60) An ___ agreement was reached between both the parties.