11) If one know the facts one ___ not be so quiet to criticize.
12) Whatever he does is always contrary ___ my wishes.
13) I am astonished ___his behaviour.
14) He told me that he was not familiar ___ that subject.
15) She ___ for New York three days ago.
(B) is leaving
(C) had left
(D) will leave
16) In one fierce battle the enemy were completely wiped ___.
17) All communication with outside world has been cut ___.
18) You will feel better when you ___ that tooth out.
(C) have had
(D) will have had
19) When he ___ his haircut, he went to the cinema.
(A) has had
(B) have had
(C) will have had
(D) had had
20) If you wait here; I ___ if the manager is in.
(A) would see
(B) will have seen
(C) would have seen
(D) will see