91) At its ___ the Roman empire covered almost the whole of Europe.
92) He worked ___ for ten years to make the project successful.
93) Honest poverty is better than dishonest ___.
(A) riches wealth
94) We should try to avoid one who is brave in words but not in ___.
95) Meekness is more attractive than ___.
96) Some flowers bloomed, while others ___.
97) A legislation was passed to punish brokers who ___ their clients funds.
98) Non-violence is the law of saints as violence is the law of the ___.
99) Beauty is to ugliness and adversity is to ___.
100) He said that there was no going back because his decision was ___.