81) Unless the population growth stabilizes, environmentalists predict a worldwide starvation by the year 2000 A.D.
82) Flamingos were about to have died out until laws were passed to protect them.
(A) become confined
(B) become extinct
(C) become infected
(D) become deformed
83) The number of insect species is greater than that of all other animal species.
84) Honeybees live in a complicated society of ten to fifty thousand members.
85) All drinks that include saccharin must be marked with a warning label because saccharin may cause cancer.
86) Magma is the primary source of all the earth's rocks.
87) Sharks must swim all the time to avoid sinking.
88) Microprocessors, unlike computers, are programmed to complete defined tasks.
89) The galaxy slowly circles around a spherical center.
90) Carbohydrates are plentiful in nature where they serve as an immediate source of energy.