61) In a search to further his knowledge of the unknown, man has explored the earth, the sea and now, outer space.
62) Ali seemed sure that he would win the election.
63) For your safety and the safety of others, always pay attention to traffic signals.
(C) glance at
64) Neon is an element which does not combine readily with any other element; because of this property, it is called an inactive element.
65) Attending a mosque is one way to make agreeable friends.
66) Primary education in the U.S is compulsory.
(A) free of charge
67) Nelson Mandela detested injustice.
68) Sometimes items are put on sale because they have imperfections on them.
69) A good student is eager to learn and does not need to be warned for being absent too much.
70) An appendectomy is a routine operation.