51) It will be necessary for the doctor to widen the pupils of your eyes with some drops in order to examine them.
52) A laser beam is used to penetrate even the hardest substances.
(A) light up
(D) pass through
53) Mr. Alex always speaks out about everything.
(A) declares his opinion
(D) has an interest
54) If the teams were not so evenly matched, it would be easier to foretell the outcome of the game.
55) Keep two pencils handy while taking the examination.
56) Unorganized guessing will probably not raise a test score as significantly as choosing one letter as a "guess answer" for the entire examination.
57) The thief was apprehended, but his accomplice has disappeared.
(A) people who saw him
(B) guns and knives
(C) person who helped him
(D) stolen goods
58) Electrical energy may be divided into two components specified as positive and negative.
59) A vacant apartment in London City is very difficult to find.
60) Astronomy provides the knowledge necessary for correct time keeping, navigation, surveying and map making.