41) Because of the extreme pressure underwater, divers are often sluggish.
42) Travel agents will confirm your reservations for you free.
43) Cricket commentator, Shane, had to yell to be heard above the hubbub.
(A) noise and confusion
(B) loud music
(D) sports activity
44) In the famous nursery rhyme about Jack and Jill, Jill tumbled down the hill after Jack.
45) Sometimes, while living in a foreign country, one craves a special dish from home.
(D) looks for
46) A good auditorium will assure that the sound is able to be heard.
47) Variations in the color of sea water from blue to green seem to be caused by high or low concentrations of salt.
48) What may be considered courteous in one culture may be interpreted as arrogant in another.
49) A clever politician will take advantage of every speaking engagement to campaign for the next election.
50) In order to be issued a passport, one must either present legal documents or call a witness to give evidence concerning one's identity.