9) A, B, C and D are standing on the four corners of a square field as shown in the figure given below:
'A' starts crossing the field diagonally. After walking half the distance, he turns right, walks some distance and turns left. Which direction is 'A' facing now?
10) While standing on his head, Anwar's ace is towards South. In which direction will his right hand point?
11) A man travels 12 km west then 3 km towards south, then 8 km towards east. How far he is from the start?
(A) 23 km
(B) 20 km
(C) 15 km
(D) 5 km
12) If both A, B, C, D and P, Q, R, K move clockwise three plots, then who would be positioned North-East and South-West?
(A) A and P
(B) C and P
(C) D and Q
(D) B and R
13) If A, B, C and D move clockwise two plots while P, Q, R and K move vertically up two plots then which policeman will be able to catch an offender?
14) Anil goes 30 metres North then turns right and walks 40 metres, then again turns right and walks 20 metres, then again turns right and walks 40 metres. How many metres is he from his original position?
15) The door of Saeed's house is towards the east. From the backside of the house, he walks straight 100 yards then turns towards right and walks 100 yards again and after that turns towards left and stops after walking 50 yards. Now Saeed is in which direction from the starting point?
16) Razi started to walk to east in an open field and he stopped after walking 35 metres. Then he turned to his right and walked 15 metres. How much minimum distance he would cover to reach his starting place?