31) What does NATO stand for?
(A) North American Treaty Organization
(B) North Atlantic Treaty Organization
(C) North African Treaty Organization
(D) North Atlantic Tariff Organization
32) Which country does Aung San Suu Kyi from?
33) What is the length of Karakoram Highway which is also called Silk Highway?
(A) 805 km
(B) 905 km
(C) 190 km
(D) 825 km
34) Who authored 'Friends not Masters'
(A) Ch Muhammad Ali
(B) Feroze Khan
(C) Ayub Khan
(D) Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto
35) The present secretary general of UNO belongs to which country?
(A) South Korea
(B) North Korea
36) The first successful expedition to the Mount Everest was made in?
37) Who holds the World record of maximum runs in test cricket?
(A) Brian Lara
(B) Sachin Tendulkar
(C) Allan Border
(D) Sunil Gwaskar
38) The road density of Pakistan is
(A) 1.15 km/sq km
(B) 1.20 km/sq km
(C) 0.15 km/sq km
(D) 0.31 km/sq km
39) Who wrote "The origin of species"?
(A) Karl Marx
40) When was UNO formed?