41) Light from the Sun takes _______ minutes to reach the Earth.
42) ________ are also called magnifying glass.
(A) Convex lens
(B) Concave lens
(C) Diverging lens
(D) Spherical mirrors
43) About _____ of plasma is water.
44) Deficiency of Vitamin C results in:
(A) night blindness
(D) hair fall
45) People living in high altitudes (like mountains) usually have a:
(A) smaller number of Red Blood Cells
(B) larger number of Red Blood Cells
(C) smaller number of White Blood Cells
(D) larger number of White Blood Cells
46) The Earth's axis is titled by:
47) The average internal temperature of human body is:
48) The average adult has a blood volume of about ________ liters.
49) German silver is an alloy of:
(A) Aluminum, Copper, Magnesium
(B) Aluminum, Copper
(C) Copper, Nickel, Zinc
(D) Copper, Nickel
50) Reduction is a:
(A) gain of oxygen
(B) loss of hydrogen
(C) loss of electron
(D) gain of hydrogen