21) Whose creation is the famous painting 'Mona Liza'?
(C) Leonardo da Vinci
(D) Richard Leonardo
22) In which year the Nobel Prize was first awarded?
23) What did Sir Isaac Pitman invent?
(A) The typewriter
(B) The propelling pencil
(C) A form of shorthand
(D) Motor Cycle
24) 'Tsunami' means 'Harbour Waves', the word is derived from:
25) Who wrote the poem 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'?
(A) Ann and Tane Taylor
(B) Emily Dickinson
(C) Janne Joylor
(D) Ann Taylor
26) Tokyo had another old name. What was it?
27) Which country's flag is known as Union Jack?
28) Which wood is used for making cricket bats?
(C) Peak trees
(D) date palm
29) The world's famous bridge 'Golden Gate' is located in:
(A) New York
(C) San Francisco
30) 'Diego Garcia' is a
(A) Airlines of Singapore
(B) French Surface to Surface Missile
(C) United States military base in the Indian Ocean
(D) Disputed Island between Japan and Russia in the Pacific Ocean