11) Where the first modern Olympic Games were held in 1896?
12) Who is the founder of Wikileaks?
(A) Jimmy Wales
(B) Rown Descartes
(C) Charles Bobbage
(D) Julian Assange (Australian)
13) Art and science of growing flowers, fruit and vegetables is called:
(A) Green Culture
14) Richard Nixon was only President of USA who resigned from his post. When did he resign?
(A) 9 August 1972
(B) 9 August 1973
(C) 9 August 1975
(D) 9 August 1974
15) Name the palace that is the official residence of the president of France?
(A) Elyse Palace
(B) White House
(C) French Palace
(D) Paris Hall
16) Who built the "Rohtas Fort" near the Jhelum?
(B) Sher Shah Suri
(D) Shah Jehan
17) 'Temple Tree' is the official residence of:
(A) President of Sri Lanka
(B) Sri Lankan Prime Minister's House
(C) President of Belgium
(D) British Prime Minister
18) Napoleon is known as 'Man of Destiny' and 'Little Corporal'. Who is called the Man of 'Iron and Blood'?
(A) Prince Bismarck
(B) US President Ford
(D) Karl Mark
19) Next Football World Cup will be played in 2013 in:
(D) South Africa
20) Next Cricket World Cup will be played in:
(B) New Zealand
(D) Both a & b