11) Which of the following rivers crosses the Equator twice?
12) Which of the following rivers flowing through Pakistan has source of origin in that country itself?
(D) None of the above
13) What is the length of shortest river of the world "Roe River"?
(A) 98 km
(B) 65 km
(C) 69 km
(D) 71 km
14) On the bank of which river is New York situated?
(A) River Colorado
(B) River Hudson
(C) River Mississippi
(D) River Amazon
15) Nice is the name of a ______
(D) None of these
16) River skeena flows through:
(C) North America
(D) South America
17) Rome, the capital of Italy is located beside the river______
18) River Darling flows through:
(C) South America
19) Red river is present in:
20) Which is the second longest river of Europe continent?