1) Blue Nile originates from lake tana of Ethiopia white Nile originates from lake Victoria. Blue and white Nile meet at _______ and make longest river of the world.
(C) Wad Medani
2) The river Volga pours its water into the ________
(A) Black Sea
(B) Caspian Sea
(C) Baltic Sea
(D) Arabian Sea
3) A broad channel where the waters of a river and a sea mingle is called:
(A) An estuary
(C) A strait
(D) A delta
4) Which is the longest river in the world:
5) The rivers Jhelum, Chenab, Ravi, Beas and Sutlej are tributaries of which river?
6) Which of the following rivers do not flow in Africa:
7) Which one of the following is the correct sequence of landscape features from source to mouth of rivers?
(A) Waterfalls, alluvial fan, flood plain
(B) Waterfalls, flood plain, alluvial fan
(C) Alluvial fan, flood plain, waterfalls
(D) None of the above
8) The river Jhelum has its source from:
(A) Mount Kailash
9) World's largest river in terms of the volume of its flow is_______
10) Which set of two rivers from the world's largest delta before their waters flow into the respective sea?